Hi Everyone! My name is Katie, and I have had different pets at home for as long as I can remember. While I can definitely say I love all animals in general, my heart belongs to cats and dogs. I know you are supposed to choose one or the other, but I could never really decide. I’ve also owned hamsters and fish when I was a kid, and they filled my childhood with very delightful memories.
Right now I am working as a teacher, but my passion for animals hasn’t gone away, so I have decided to create this website to share my experience with other passionate fur baby fans.
On this blog, you will be able to find loads of information on how to look after your lovely pets, keep them healthy and happy.
I love learning new things more than anything, and since starting this blog, I have decided to take some courses in animal care, so here are some of my credentials.
A Comprehensive Guide to Animal Care and Animal Psychology
Here is one more diploma behind my belt! What I have learned this time:
- How you can tell if an animal is healthy through behavioral and physical indicators
- The proper nutrition and diet for your animal
- How to handle infections, allergies, fractures, and other medical issues
- The right way to maintain animal hygiene
- The behavior of dogs, cats, horses, birds, reptiles, hamsters, and fish
- Animal psychology and how to interpret animal behavior
Pet Sitting Certificate
Pet Sitting course that I took to learn all the aspects of taking care of pets at home and out on a walk. I also had a chance to learn about the realities of being a pet sitter, and how to become competent in the care, health and welfare of a variety of pet species.
Dog & Cat Behavior Problems
This course was about the situations when our cats and dogs don’t get along, and how to tackle any issues connected with these conflicts. When it comes to behavior problems, whether the pet is a cat or a dog, the easiest, most effective, and most efficient approach is prevention.
Cats; Cat Development; Animal Pet Care For Cats
This course gave me a chance to learn the most common cat behavior patterns, and other various aspects like feeding and looking after cats in a proper manner.
In this course I could:
- Learn about how a kitten develops week by week
- Learn about the unique nutritional needs of kittens/cats
- Learn about how cats can assist us with emotional support
- Learn about cat custody agreements to keep your cat in the event of a relationship breakup